The SR Painting Process
At SR Painting, we firmly believe in discussing everything upfront. From pricing to communicating our project procedure we ensure everyone is on the same page from start to finish. Here's what to expect if you decide to partner with us.
1. A Potential Customer fills out our “Request an Estimate” form online or calls us directly at 858-945-7059.
2. SR Painting responds to your inquiry by answering any questions you might have, and if desired, we set up a time for your free consultation/estimate at a time convenient to your schedule.
3. During your estimate, we will look at your project, go over the scope of work, and answer any questions you might have.
4. After the in-person consultation, we will email you a detailed estimate on paper.
5. If you decide to choose us for your job, we will then collect a deposit and set up a time to complete your project.
6. Before the job starts, if needed, we will provide up to 3 color samples for you to try out colors. Recommendations for an interior design can also be provided if you need additional help picking out colors.
7. At the start of the job, we will do a walk through and explain in more thorough detail the plan of action for completing your job in the time specified.
8. During the job, we will keep you informed of progress, answer any questions you have, and keep your home or business as clean as possible throughout our work.
9. When the job is completed, we will do a final walk through to check for touch ups and ensure the project meets your expectations and standards.
10. Final payment can then be handled on the spot, or an invoice will be sent to you.
11. Last but not least, an opportunity to share feedback will be given.
Not every homeowner or potential client understands what the procedure is when dealing with a Paint Contractor. By outlining our process, we hope this eases any confusion you may have with working with SR Painting.
If you are looking for a Professional San Diego Painting Contractor, then give us a
call today at 858-945-7059 or complete our request estimate form.